Mario's 5th Element (1up) Mario's 5th Element (1up)

LMAO

That was so funny I had to watch it again! XD Btw, what song was that? lol

Sonic Shorts Collection Sonic Shorts Collection

This was funny!

I can't wait for your next collection!

Naruto Vs Sasuke:Rage Naruto Vs Sasuke:Rage

Oh, yeah!!!

That rocked!!! Where did you get those voice clips? I need them for an upcoming project.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Another Amaziing Episode!!!

I loved it!!! I mean, these just make you keep wanting more!!! Those graphics are amazing!!! Can you send me flash files of your effects so I can credit you later? There's a moviie that I'll be working on soon and your graphics would definitely be an awesome addition!!! Send me a note on deviantart (DesiGamer2005). Can't wait for episode 7!!!

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

So this is the original video... Funny!

Thanks for the translation. Until now, I didn't know it was a love song. Cool. Keep it up!

Numa Sprita dance Numa Sprita dance

OMG! ROFLMAO!!!

Wow. That was amazing! That was my first Numa-Numa video and I have to say, that was hilarious! I just hope it's not gay.

RupeeClock responds:

You hope it's not gay?

What?

What is Love? What is Love?

Eye-popping Flash movie!

OMG! This is so awesome! It has one of my favorite songs and excellent graphics! You modelled your characters after South Park, right? You've got to teach me how to make it look half-real/half-cartoony like that. This rocks!

Snow Bros. melted! Snow Bros. melted!

Dang!

I dunno what to say. Your humor is just too much!

SMW Touchdown! SMW Touchdown!

Even so...

Yeah, it was short, but funny too! Your ideas are awesome. Can't...stop...laughing! Haha! Lol! Rofl!

S.M.B. Bloopers S.M.B. Bloopers

You are a natural comedian!

Damn, that's funny! You just keep coming up with ideas. I'll never stop watching this! You rock!