SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Outstanding!!!

This made me feel good about myself!!! Although i got Tomoko (sp?) I still wish I were strong enough to beat Ryuji. I got an A on my first test. As for the other two, Tomoko is all I want. Wish I could be a better date, though .:)

RPG Tutorial The Basics RPG Tutorial The Basics

Thank You Very Much!

I was finally able to make an RPG Battle fr the first time! Now because of what you did for me, I can expnad on your AS and do more complex things! I am very grateful to you! Sriously, thanks!

Staticblaze responds:

Any time!

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Cool!

This is simply amazing! I have to know how to make games like this!

freeworldgroup responds:

Thanks : - )

Create A Saiyan v2 Create A Saiyan v2

Excellent!

I've always wanted to do something like this! Congrats for puling it off. Btw, what's the name of the music of Vegeta's transformation theme?

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Definitely the best all-in-one Flash tutorial.

Although I have not seen all of the other tutorials, just seeing this one tells me you've covered everything. Very useful for the newest noobs, the oldest noobs, the experienced, the highly experienced and everyone else that is stuck with Flash. Furthermore, your provided files at some level give users who downloaded them to get a head start on their Flash creations. Cool music too! (^_^) The name says it all. This is The Ultimate Tutorial! Way to go!